In preparation for the 2017-18 season, SUSC would like to share our ambitious plans for the upcoming year with our Showcase players. As SUSC is committed to the continual growth and development of our Showcase Program. We also expect a full commitment from our players. We have several new initiatives. Some highlights are:
-Alex Hargrove, Salisbury University Men's Soccer Head Coach, has been named SUSC Boys Showcase Director. Alex will be running an additional 1-2 training sessions per week from November-June for those select players seeking to continue playing after high school.
-Kwame Lloyd, Salisbury University Women's Soccer Head Coach, has been named SUSC Girls Showcase Director. Kwame will be running additional training sessions from November-June for those select players seeking to continue playing after high school.
- Additional training time and support from SUSC Technical Director Paul McGladdery and Director of Coaching Brett Hofmann
- Practices starting in September, once a week on Sunday's. These sessions will be low intensity, designed by Coach Paul and Coach Brett to get additional touches on the ball and team building.
- Regular practices will pick up to twice a week as high school seasons conclude.
- Tournaments after the high school season to include Hempfield Adidas Classic & NSCAA Baltimore Showcase.
- Winter plans include Futsal, Skills Training, EDP or equivalent League, 2-3 Showcase Tournaments.
- Spring practice to game ratio of 3:1.
Our Showcase Program is designed to challenge our most passionate players and help them reach their goals. We hope that you will consider joining us to elevate our SUSC teams to the next level!
Tryout registration link can be found at the bottom of the Tryout page.