SUSC Boys Showcase Director: Alex Hargrove, Salisbury University Men's Soccer Head Coach
SUSC Girls Showcase Director: Kwame Lloyd, Salisbury University Women's Soccer Head Coach
- Additional training time and support from SUSC Technical Director Paul McGladdery and Director of Coaching Brett Hofmann.
- Practices start in September, once a week on Sunday's. These sessions are low intensity, designed by Coach Paul and Coach Brett to get additional touches on the ball and team building.
- Twice a week regular practice once high school seasons conclude.
- 2 Fall Tournaments.
- Futsal and weekly skills training in winter.
- Spring includes EDP or equivalent league and 2-3 Showcase Tournaments.
- Spring practice to game ratio of 3:1.
Our Showcase Program is designed to challenge our most passionate players and help them reach their goals. We hope that you join us to elevate our SUSC teams to the next level!
Tryouts are in May and June
Tryout registration link can be found at the bottom of the Tryout page.
The Black Program offers soccer focused players U15-U19 the opportunity for additional training and games and is coached by Showcase Director, Alex Hargrove.
The objective is to provide additional training and games in a highly competitive environment to further a player’s development. This program is for soccer focused players who wish to explore the opportunity of playing competitively beyond high school.
This is a select program and interested players must tryout. Training is once per week starting in January and is in addition to the player’s team training and games. Participants in the Black program are expected to attend every training session. Players who repeatedly miss training will be dropped from the program.
Winter training is indoors on Saturdays in January and February. Spring training starts in March on Mondays. The season will end with the EDP Cup Spring Showcase held June 16-17.
There will be a minimum cost to players participating in the Black Program to cover any additional training fees (practice space, etc) and tournament fees. An estimated cost is included in the email when players are selected.